Industrial Technical Services
Bottling Experts provides engineering; consulting and technical services for the food and beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical, and oil & energy industries.
Whether it’s for relocating or improving an existing production line; increasing efficiency and reducing maintenance, integrating a new line, or for a complete turnkey greenfield project, our team brings the knowledge and expertise to ensure success to your project.
We offer extensive industrial engineering services covering:
- Project management and Engineering services specialized in overall production lines and industrial processes.
- Complete line installations, relocations and retrofits.
- Automation and Controls.
- Maintenance for packaging machinery intending to increase your production process efficiencies.
Rinser – Fillers
FOOD & BEVERAGE
OIL & ENERGY
Mechanical & Electrical Field Service
We provide crews of field service technicians that have experience on production machines and processing equipment for the industries mentioned. Our crews take care of:
- Moving & Positioning
- Machine Installation
- Pipe Fitting & Welding
Automation & Controls Programming
BEXP works directly with customers and equipment manufacturers to support the need of equipment programming and integration of logic controls. Our focus is to maintain the industrial networks running efficiently and update processes to increase productivity.
- Line Diagnostics
- Installation & Commissioning
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Electrical Wiring
- Control Panel Building
- PLC Programming
“Our programmers are knowledgable in instrumentation, electrical wiring and factory automation.”
- RSLogix 5, 500 & Studio 5000. (Allen-Bradley)
- FactoryTalk View SE & ME. (Allen-Bradley)
- Connected Components Workbench. (Allen-Bradley)
- Kinetix Motion Control. (Allen-Bradley)
- Simatic Manager & TIA Portal. (Siemens)
- Cmore HMI Programming software (Automation Direct)
- AutoCAD Design Software (Autodesk)
- ABB robots Programming
- Solid works and surfcam (2018 – 1019)
- FANUC Robots, Mitsubishi and UR collaborative Robots, Programing
- Profinet, Design, installation and Commissioning
- B&R Automation Studio
- Visual inspection programing on Cognex Machine
- Nets of Field Prufibus (distributed control) Programming
- PLC s Family A3 of Mitsubishi Programming
- Lab Windows CVI Programming
- PLC and (MMI) Man Machine Interface ( RS View32, In touch, Win CC)
- PLC5 programming (Alen Bradley)
- PLCS Control Logix programming, and motion with serccos, Allen Bradley
- Nets on Device net (distributed control) Programming
- PLCs Siemens Family S7 Programming
Support for Original Equipment Manufacturers, placing specialized and trained technicians for particular machines. The demand for service fluctuates and BEXP fills in to maintain a quality and reliability service for the production plants.
- Blow Molders
- Injection Molders
- Capping Machines
- Palletizers Robots